The GamersArray Channel Management System includes a permission system for founders to configure permissions for other people on GamersArray.
Founder - This permission allows all. Founders can add/remove Founders, Operators, Half-Op and Voice. Founders can also delete channels. Founders can not remove the channel creators permissions, but can delete the channel - Giving this permission is your responsibility.
Operator - This group allows editing of channels and permissions. Operator can only add/remove View permission from GamersArray, and can only modify clients that are Voice or Half-Op in TeamSpeak. Operators can create and modify channels but can not delete channels.
View - This only allows people to view. This group is unable to modify, add, or remove anything.
* Permissions Inheritance is enabled. If someone has permission for one channel they will have permissions for all sub-channels part of that channel.
* In order for people to take advantage of this system, they will need a GamersArray account.
- Select the channel which you wish to give someone permission.
- Click Edit Channel
- Click Permissions > GamersArray
- Beside the Add enter the users Email, Display name or Username, then click Add.
- Once they're verified and added click the drop down list and choose their permission
- Click Submit
- That user can now log onto GamersArray, go to TeamSpeak and they will be able to select the channel.