To create a channel in our Teamspeak 3 server (voice.helpcomponline.com) you need to have a Gamersarray account. If you don’t have one start at step 1, if you do have one start at step 2
1. Create a Gamersarray Account
a. Go to https://gamersarray.com/profile/login/ and click on Register an account
b. Fill out the form with the required informations and click on "Register".
2. Go to https://gamersarray.com then go to the Channel Management Page
3. (if requested) Login to your account and repeat the step 2
4. Once you've logged in to your account you'll find a page like the following, click on Create a new Channel
5. If you didn't select a channel or you don't have any channels yet you will see a popup window like the following one
Here you can set all the basic informations you need in order to get started:
Channel name: the name of your channel;
Channel Password: the password you'll need in order to get access to your channel;
Parent Channel: Here you can choose in which group you would like to put your channel in;
Codec: Here you can choose which audio quality your channel will use; The higher the codec, the higher the bandwidth it'll use and the higher the audio quality it will give.
When it's all done Click on Submit, you'll receive a permission key. You will have to put this key inside your TeamSpeak Client (Open TeamSpeak 3 Client > Permissions > Use Privilege Key). Once done you will receive "Founder" permissions on your channel
Once done you can close the popup and you should see your new channel inside the "Primary Channel Selection" dropdown menu. If you can't see it refresh the page and it'll appear in that list.
That's it! Enjoy your new Channel!